Are you interested in career opportunities with The Red Corner?
Sales Vacancy Description
A superb opportunity to join a highly successful forward thinking Canon Business Partner, The Red Corner Documents Solutions Ltd. This will be a business development role, with an excellent opportunity for future career progression for the right candidate. As you grow within the role, you will have the opportunity to create, manage and develop accounts and will then become the main point of contact for your customers. This is a sales role, however, The Red Corner encourages a much more consultative approach, where customers are supported and advised according to their individual needs.
You will be fully trained by both Canon, the manufacturer and by The Red Corner in all aspects of hardware and software sales, customer engagement and client relationship management. You will also be given training in all aspects of the role including the following areas :
• Company and product knowledge
• Customer service calls
• Customer needs analysis
• Development of telephone call technique to prospective and current customers
• Fact finding and research
• Obtaining sales leads and helping to take these to the next stage
• Supporting the senior sales team and assisting with preparation of quotes, proposals, visiting customer’s and assisting with presentations
• Consultation skills
This is a varied sales position with lots of scope – there is opportunity for the successful candidate to grow the role as quickly as they wish.
Full training and support will be given to the right candidate, with a specified training programme and progression structure from day one. During your training period you will gain excellent product knowledge, independence and increased confidence, with the potential to develop your career within the industry.
• Excellent customer skills
• Proficient in web based applications
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Use of Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Excel, Word. Outlook
• A committed team player
• Inquisitive nature
• Well-presented and professional
• Articulate and numerate
• Able to maintain the highest standards
• Good communicator ‘face to face’ and by telephone
• Punctual and hard working
• Communicate and work with integrity and honesty
To apply for this vacancy (QUOTE WEB15), please send your CV and covering letter to The Red Corner Ltd, 4 Oakfield House, Oakfield Industrial Estate, Eynsham, Witney, OX29 4TH or email us at email@example.com