Seamless integration – print from cloud with uniFLOW
Documents stored in a cloud service are easy to access. Once a user’s uniFLOW Online account has been connected to a cloud service, the user benefits from a smooth integration and enhanced print experience. After identification, the user can select their preferred cloud service to print directly from or scan securely to that cloud service. No additional effort at the multi-functional device is required.
Choose uniFLOW secure cloud. Call 01865 887 555 to get started
For secure printing and safe output of sensitive documents
It’s common for digital assets to be secured by firewalls, secure logins and virus protectors, yet the role of network multi-functional printers (MFPs) isn’t given sufficient consideration.
With invoices, forms, statements and confidential employee documents regularly passing between PCs and printing devices, it’s essential that organisations understand the important role that such devices play in the security chain. Even more so, since today’s MFPs incorporate facilities such as scan-to-email and fax, and are therefore connected to the network, internet and potentially undesirable, prying eyes.
uniFLOW prevents sensitive documents falling into the wrong hands with its secure printing. It allows users to send sensitive documents to any network printer and only print when they are there to collect them. This could be a printer on a different floor, in a different building, city or even country. So everyone can choose when and where they print, safe in the knowledge that their documents remain secure.
Key features include:
- Secure watermark
- eCopy file encryption
- Password-protected PDFs
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management
- Document scan, track and lock
- IP security layer protocols
- Access restriction login manager
- Therefore™ access rights
- Mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) user panel
- Security and cost control pack
- Active Directory integration
- Single sign-on (SSO-H) and simple device login
- Device authentication
- Disguised print job names
- Secure file deletion and hard drive erase
- Removable hard drive
- Paper output control
- Identification methods
With uniFLOW secure printing, users can:
• Pick up their print jobs from any printer
• Use a single printer driver to print to any printer, regardless of make or model
• Walk to another printer to release their jobs if their chosen printer is out of service
• Pick up print jobs from other locations or for other users, if authorised
• Significantly reduce the cost of unnecessary printing
For greater protection against data breaches and increased compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), choose uniFLOW secure printing. Call 01865 887 555 to get started